Nothing is more annoying during the summer months than an air conditioner that stops working. It can make your house feel stifling and without the flow of clean, fresh air, it can start to lead to health problems.
That's why we offer Breezair Service & Repairs in Melbourne in order to help you keep your air-conditioning unit operational when you need it.
More people are starting to get the best
Breezair evaporative cooler installed in their homes because they are quite reliable and affordable. Engineered for long-lasting performance, it will continue to work for years to
come, while still looking great.
These aren't huge, clunky units that ruin the aesthetics of your home. Instead, the Breezair evaporative coolers are quite compact while still maintaining the comfortable temperatures that your home deserves.
Why do I need a Breezair Evaporative Cooler Service?
The reason more people are making the switch is because they are all-natural and have been saving people on their electricity bills for years. And because they're constantly bringing in air from the outside instead of circulating stale air, they're the perfect choice for those who are prone to certain allergies, such as dust, mould and pet hair.
Fresh air has been shown to be better for one's metabolism and flow of blood to the brain, so you can be more alert each day when you wake up to get those important tasks taken care of. And because these units are built to be durable, they can withstand the harsh Australian sun and rain. That means you can stay cooler for much longer without having to worry about your unit succumbing to the elements of nature.
Breezair Repairs in Melbourne
Though these devices are quite sturdy, it's inevitable that their continued use is going to cause them to malfunction or wear down at some point. That's why our Breezair Repairs in Melbourne will be there to take care of your needs when your unit has stopped working. We provide you with the peace of mind you deserve in having your Breezair evaporative coolers in their best condition, so you can continue to feel comfortable during those hot summer months.
Why should your Breezair cooler's ducts be cleaned regularly?
- Clean ducts deliver cleaner air for easier breathing, minus dust, soot, pollen and micro particles, that can cause allergies and asthma
- Removing blockages reduces the risk of fire, giving you peace of mind
- Cleaning the ducts removes mould and bacteria, reducing the chances of allergies
- You can save a tonne on your bills as cleaning ducts improves the efficiency of air circulation
- Cleaning your Breezair evaporative cooler's ducts removes foul odours from your house
- Cleaning also gets rid of insects and their remains including dust mites, fleas, mosquitoes, spiders and cockroaches
- If your Breezair evaporative cooler is free of dirt, it also stops dust and dirt accumulating on your furniture
Why call Service It Australia?
We provide maintenance of your units on a regular basis to ensure that they're working properly and that there are no parts that need immediate replacing.
For prompt Breezair Service & Repairs in Melbourne, give us a call on 1300 665 137 whenever convenient in order to schedule an appointment with us. We will provide you with a free quote over the phone without any obligations. We have the expertise and skills that you need to have your Breezair evaporative cooler running again.